Full Stack Data Scientist
The Healthcare Analytics team is seeking a highly motivated, meticulous and detail-oriented Full Stack Data Scientist for a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary team. The candidate will be instrumental in analyzing and making inferences from healthcare big data and must be goal oriented and should have strong background in statistics, epidemiology and possess some programming skills. The candidate should also be a quick learner, extremely flexible and able to adapt to needs of the project.
- Perform meticulous and well thought-out data analysis for hypothesis testing on healthcare big data.
- Development and execution of data analysis protocols to support companys discovery pipeline.
- Detailed documentation of data analysis methods and findings.
- Presentation of scientific results internally and externally.
- Requires a Ph.D. or Masters with 5+ years of relevant experience in Statistics, Epidemiology, Public Health, Data Science or related field.
- Strong skills in statistics and study design.
- Experience working with healthcare claims, pharmacy and EMR data is a highly desirable.
- Proficiency in R, & Python is preferred.
- Proven ability to find creative, practical solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with superior and proven track record of technical and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in team-oriented environment and demonstrate attention to detail and record keeping.
Please send email to email@example.com with your relevant contact information and resume attached.