Our products provide novel, timely advanced analytics using massive, heterogeneous health data assets. We apply AI to electronic health record data to pinpoint sub-optimal clinical processes, and quantify how much improving those processes will impact clinical and financial outcomes at hospitals.
You will engineer a data-analytic web application and supporting REST API, that is used by hospital operators. You will lead the development of innovative data visualizations, and compelling user experiences, to provide business-relevant insights to our customers.
- B.S. or greater in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Demonstrated success developing modern, data-oriented web applications using a UI framework (React or AngularJS), and creating engaging user experiences and data visualizations (familiarity with D3.js is desirable).
- A strong command of a modern programming language (Java and Python preferred).
- Understanding of web services, REST-ful API design and a broad understanding of network/internet protocols is desirable.
- Command of one or more SQL/RDS or No-SQL databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Experience with unit/integration testing best practices.
- Familiarity with standard version control, build and CI tools (Git, Gulp, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience deploying applications on cloud platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Willingness to contribute to the team, and do what needs doing.
- Passion to build amazing solutions, working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, start-up.
- Desire to grow, mentor and lead other engineers.
- Ability to occasionally collaborate with an off-shore team.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send email to email@example.com with your relevant contact information and resume attached.